Chaffey Adult School Mission
Chaffey Adult School is dedicated to delivering a high quality and effective adult education program to the adults of our community, providing educational experiences for adults in need of basic academic skills, and assisting individuals in enhancing their employability.
Schoolwide Learner Outcomes- what our students will be able to do
1. Engage in a rigorous curriculum that provides access to continuing education and career advancement.
2. Utilize 21st Century technology skillfully and efficiently.
3. Communicate effectively using oral and written language.
4. Identify personal, educational, and workforce goals in contribution to their future, their family, and the community.
Anyone 18 years of age or older and not attending regular high school may enroll in the Chaffey Adult School. Credit students should enroll prior to the third week of the semester. However, students may enter various classes at anytime during the year. Check with the office.
Students attending the regular high school program may attend adult education classes concurrently, provided they have a referral from their high school counselor.
California High School Exit Exam Suspended
Fall Registration Begins: Returning Students - 7/25/2016
New Students - 7/28/2016
Mon.-Thurs. 7:30 AM-4 PM and
5:30-9 PM, Fri. 9 AM-4 PM
Registration for Adults
Registration for all classes takes place in person at either the main office or the satellite office. Registration for selected classes is available here online.
High School Seniors
See your high school counselor for referral information. Late registration will be accepted as space permits.
- Holidays and Non-School Days
• Sep. 5, Labor Day
- • Oct. 31, Floating Holiday
• Nov. 11, Veteran's Day
• Nov. 21-25, Thanksgiving Recess
- • Dec. 22 - Jan. 6, Winter Recess
• Jan. 16, Dr. King’s Birthday
• Feb. 17, Lincoln's Birthday
• Feb. 20, Presidens' Day
• Mar. 13 - 17, Spring Recess
• May 29, Memorial Day